Friday, August 23, 2013

It's been too long since I've posted and I must admit that I've forgotten how ... so I'll make this short just in case it doesn't work.  
Hello out there to anyone still listening and posting.
I will attach a few recent photos so you will know what is still happening with Mancos Mule MJ.  
We are still all here ... a little older, a little slower, but still hanging in there with one more canine addition to the family. 

Backpack trip in the Cottswolds / 2012

Polly (28) Retired and holding her own.  Rhettly (25) Retired and couldn't be happier about it!

Polly on limited turn-out / Early August 2013

Toma and #1 Hiking Partner  Maddie May

Tippy, a recent rescue and now #2 Hiking companion!

MJ in the Cottswolds 2012

Local hike here in Colorado and enjoying the view.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow imagine my surprise to see you !!! Welcome back and happy to see your newest addition.

    Siera is a hoot, she will never be Badger, but she likes me and she likes Morris so it is a good fit. We've been working together since Badger turned ill.

    I miss him a lot, but realize that he will always be with me in my heart.

    PS~I've also turned Opal the people challenged mule around. She is a hoot and thinks I am the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. I just wondered if you are still blogging.... and here I find an entry that is only one month old! :)
    Nice to see that you are still "around" in the blogger world.
    I am thinking about picking up blogging again myself, but I guess I'll have to do more "thinking" first HAHAHA
    Much love,
    Micky :)

    ReplyDelete