Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Morning Routine

This post may not be very interesting,
but I'll bet that it's very similar

to how many of you
spend the early hours of your morning.


Come along with me as I start my day....


Maggie is like my alarm clock.....

After all, a dog's gotta eat....

The barn awaits me....

It's TURNOUT time...
Notice who is kicking up his heels...
and who is eating....


No need for explanation....



Time for a short walk.....

And a reward.....

Masks, hay, and back on dry lot....


Why not seal the utility trailer....

Time spent with and caring for animals
is time well spent.
The older my animals get
the more I realize how special this time is to me.

I think that I'll go scratch a mule ear or rub a dog belly ....

Have a super day everybody,
even if it's just an ordinary day!




2 comments:

  1. I really start to appreciate every "ordinary" day as it comes along, more and more. Spending time with animals and in nature is what life is all about, for us anyways. Even though we can't go on vacation whenever we like, even though we have to be there for our animals almost 24/7, it's worth it. They give so much, teach you so much.
    The present moment is all that matters in an animals life, there's nothing else. Wonderful!
    Your post is incredible, so well done. Thank you for taking us along...
    Great morning routine!

    WE love ALL the pictures!

    HUGS
    M&I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...just another day like all the rest...never a dull moment!

    ReplyDelete