Saturday, June 20, 2009

Shelter Animals for Camera Critters #63

All the posts that I will be placing on the Camera Critters site will be photos of animals that I photographed while volunteering at a small town humane society in Central Arizona. Unfortunately these animals are very typical of the types of dogs and cats that are impounded every day all over the United States. They are desperately in need of finding love and attention. So, the next time you are looking for a new companion animal, consider adopting from a shelter.

3 comments:

  1. Bless their hearts. What a pretty cat. I adopted our Bonnie from a rescue. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute cat. Hopefully it will be adopted very soon !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of my furbabies have been adopted from shelters or rescue organizations. :-) I encourage all of my friends to support our local shelters and wish more people did.

    ReplyDelete